Saturday 26 March 2011

Welcome wafflers!

Hello and welcome to Game Waffle, so named because I like to talk about games so much that you'll want to shove a waffle in my mouth to shut me up.  Why a waffle I hear you think (that's right I can hear you think, you filthy degenerate), that's easily explained and a hilarious story but I'm not gonna tell you as I'm all mysterious like that.



I aim to bring you my unadulterated opinion and sterile facts from the wonderful world of gaming in an interesting and whimsical way.  In other words I'm going to rant, examine, take the piss, poke, tickle and spank our favourite hobby until I get so much fanboy hate mail that I can papier-mâché myself a boat and sail the seven seas.

So leave your system allegiance at the door and step into the world of the waffle, where all your maple syrup are belong to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment